Mentality Monsters

lukethekid

1 hour ago, Skoo said:

I've had a pretty good streak so my other half offered out my services for last night's sale to a couple of his mates who I knew for a fact wouldn't be trying anywhere near as hard as I would.

As it turned out, they didn't send me their reg details in time so they missed out. Now I've got to try for them on Sunday...whilst they probably laze in bed. Highly irritating.

Just say NO. Worked out fine for Zammo.

On 10/4/2019 at 12:26 PM, lukethekid said:

People’s mentality.

I never tried yesterday, we are waiting until Sunday and then it’s Sunday or bust for us. Now I’m not saying everyone with extreme determination is going to be successful, but do people give up too easily? A second group chat that I am part of had a few people in it who were trying yesterday and at 18:10 they were all speaking in the group chat saying how hard it was and that they were never going to get tickets. You’re not going to get them if you’re typing messages 10 minutes in to the sale. You need brute determination and sheer will. Positivity breeds positivity. I might not be successful on Sunday but you can bet your bottom dollar that I won’t stop trying until it says Sold Out......... and even then I’ll give it another couple of F5s.

Don't even go there babe! My Facebook messenger and WhatsApp got totally ignored until the sold sign went up. Gutted that some of our group missed out but honestly, what the actual fuck?!? When I went back and looked at the 'getting nowhere' messages all I could think of is how many times they could have refreshed in the time taken to type! 

People are strange! 

10 minutes ago, Digi said:

Don't even go there babe! My Facebook messenger and WhatsApp got totally ignored until the sold sign went up. Gutted that some of our group missed out but honestly, what the actual fuck?!? When I went back and looked at the 'getting nowhere' messages all I could think of is how many times they could have refreshed in the time taken to type! 

People are strange! 

On Sunday ours wasn’t too bad and we only really had messages once tickets were being bought but the girl who got the first group’s, sent a message just before I sealed the deal on the 2nd group’s saying that it was sold out with a picture of the Twitter feed that said “Tickets Sold At....” and I can only assume she thought that it said “Tickets Sold Out”. It was only about an hour later that I looked at the picture again and realised. So I stopped trying as soon as I scored the 2nd batch thinking it had sold out. Gutted as well because I could have kept trying for others who needed help. I muted all other group chats, but then I asked other mates did they get sorted at 09:23ish thinking it had sold out and then a convo broke out so they could have still been F5ing but obviously just gave up. Brute determination is key, that and a shit load of luck. 

If you need any help for the resale give us a shout.