Sunday Help

northernringo

For anyone who was lucky enough to be successful last night and still wants to help out on Sunday for other groups - send me a PM or comment here if you have some capacity to help my group of 5 out! I'd appreciate the help :)

I appreciate many of you are already helping others but I thought if I don't ask I don't get!

I'm spread pretty thin I'm afraid peeps, so unlikely to be able to do much.

Ringo - it's not so much a case of prioritising per se, but there is an element of...frustration that every year around T-Day there tends to be a sudden flood of new posters looking for help!  Similar to the appearance of dissertation questionnaires from people who are never to be seen again :)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Quark said:

I'm spread pretty thin I'm afraid peeps, so unlikely to be able to do much.

Ringo - it's not so much a case of prioritising per se, but there is an element of...frustration that every year around T-Day there tends to be a sudden flood of new posters looking for help!  Similar to the appearance of dissertation questionnaires from people who are never to be seen again :)

Yea I can completely understand the frustration!

I've gone Gold and now plan to hang around and contribute long after T-Day so maybe in a few years I'll be on the other side of the frustration with the 'regulars'.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

At some point people need to share their reg details or we may struggle to actually help!

I was going to do this earlier but wasn't sure what the deal was with me putting my mobile number here... is that allowed/advised?

That's why I put the bit in about messaging me

The only help I need at the moment is with locating the corkscrew. Think Mrs Mash is playing games. I shall counter act her devious ways and have a beer instead and stay drunk till Sunday. It'll all be fine on Sunday morning. Promise

:smoke:Just chill.

Edited by mashedonmud