The International Contingent

beefykoala

20 hours ago, moogster said:

WV Parking ticket received!

At least... Hopefully the WV/Gate A shuttles will be frequent enough so that we don't lose three hours getting our tickets... 

When was it sent out? Apparently mine was sent on Tuesday. I highly doubt that it will make it here by Monday.

For those at Worthy View coming from abroad

Hi Rob, 

You will be able to park temporarily in Worthy View if you show your proof of purchase and then take the shuttle bus to Gate A to pick up your tickets and then either walk through the festival or take the shuttle bus back to Worthy View. 

Best wishes, 

The Worthy View Team

1 hour ago, herzzreh said:

Oh, yeah, mine is definitely isn't going to make them. Oh well, I guess I'll have a souvenir sticker when I get back.

😞

The weird thing is that is was never super clear what would be / wouldn't be sent for WV.

Have a good flight, future neighbor!

• Like 1

Well, this is bullshit. Because they sent it late-ish, we have to buy it again? 

If they do let us into parking, I wonder what would happen if I just never put the sticker up? I would leave a copy of the order confirmation email in the dash, though...

_20220618_130126.JPG

Edited by herzzreh

Still reading this thread with interest - my party’s international ticket was sent to my address in the UK in the end. We got that sorted on page 10 of this thread or so.

sounds like a complete ombi-shamble and See Tickets are in for a massive shit storm. We would have been one of the UK CVE ticket and one international groups. If that ticket hadn’t been sent to be - I would raised hell! (Well, I did in the first place to have it sent to me… regardless Germans and all continental Europeans with a disregard to English politeness - raise hell!)

3 minutes ago, TheDayman said:

This is more principal than anything else but they want to be refunding the postage too.

It’s a pain in the arse all round. What they actually told me was that I could park and then go collect my ticket & parking sticker, then go back to the car and display it (which was nonsense as well). I reckon it’ll come down to the steward on the gate, they’ll either be bothered or they won’t. Anyway, we’ll get there eventually! 😁

On 6/15/2022 at 2:24 PM, moogster said:

I have an email from seetickets telling me it's ok to head there with a printout, in case you don't have that "on paper" I can fwd.

I am currently checking the app that tells me what snailmail is coming my way about 6 times a day...

Any chance you could forward it to me? 🙂

4 hours ago, BackpackFullOfWarmBeer said:

We’ve made it as far as Bristol airport. Dublin connection was a breeze.  Just hoping our bags arrive as well…..

What was the time on the baggage like?  This is now my biggest worry.

1 hour ago, snipe said:

What was the time on the baggage like?  This is now my biggest worry.

Not sure about Dublin unfortunately.  We connected straight through to Bristol.  Did have to wait for about an hour at Bristol for bags though. Not due to volume, but pretty sure they just forgot to go get the bags.