How Successful Where You? (Coach Sale)

mcshed

How Successful Were You? (Coach Sale)  

186 members have voted

1. 1. So how did you do?

• We got all the tickets we were after!
    • We got some of the tickets we wanted.
    • We didn't get anything. Come on Sunday.

Today ended my 100% success rate in the October coach sales. Feeling regret at going for Weds tickets rather than Thurs like usual.

I've not had success in the Sunday sales (trying for friends) since I got my first Glasto ticket in 2011... Fearing the worst!

3 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Knew wearing my lucky watch, pants and t shirt would pay off

NY1OiW0.jpg

Tried wearing my lucky yellow socks, no luck. Should I switch them to a different colour for Sunday or grab another pair of yellow ones? Whats the verdict?

15 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

You need more lucky items or you don't stand a chance. A lot of people foolishly have lucky pants and nothing else. It's just science

Ok, I guess all my clothes for Sunday are now lucky then. Thanks for the advice.

48 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Is anyone else more nervous than before? I wish we were back to the 2008 days when we could log on anytime in day and just buy them in a few minutes with no worry of sell out!

To be fair, 36 hours before Ticket Day for the 2008 festival, everyone was just as nervous - nobody even imagined that it wouldn't sell out as getting tickets for the previous 3 festivals had been a nightmare (including the famous 24 hour sale in 2004 where the web site and telephone network both crashed for extended periods).

Edited by incident

Question for the people who have been going a decade or so - were people caught out the first year it sold out immediately? Did people rock up at 10am thinking they could just bag tickets? Were you tipped off that the demand would be huge?

7 hours ago, jparx said:

Question for the people who have been going a decade or so - were people caught out the first year it sold out immediately? Did people rock up at 10am thinking they could just bag tickets? Were you tipped off that the demand would be huge?

I've written before on here that I kept trying and failing for 16 hours once. That was worse obviously in many respects.

In the end a friend who realised I still hadn't succeeded managed mine too in minutes. 

5 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I've written before on here that I kept trying and failing for 16 hours once. That was worse obviously in many respects.

In the end a friend who realised I still hadn't succeeded managed mine too in minutes. 

Ugh that sounds horrendous. Which year was that?