Did anyone get through twice?

Slugworth

Got tickets for Group 1, then got almost straight back in (same machine each time - laptop tethered to 4G), but was stuck in the (London) coach times of death. You can see the slots, but you are unable to actually book. I assume this is coaches just with 1 or 2 seats left. Still looking for 18 for the group. Ouch.

I got through on chrome 4 or 5 times, first I bought group 1 tickets and it froze when I clicked pay. Second I tried group 1 again as I assumed it had failed, then got the ‘tickets already purchased’ error, then got through another couple of times trying for the other group but it wouldn’t go through to payment page at that point

26 minutes ago, thrillhouse188 said:

I got through on chrome 4 or 5 times, first I bought group 1 tickets and it froze when I clicked pay. Second I tried group 1 again as I assumed it had failed, then got the ‘tickets already purchased’ error, then got through another couple of times trying for the other group but it wouldn’t go through to payment page at that point

So you got tickets? Did the dreaded 10 min lock out happen for you? 

Just now, Slugworth said:

So you got tickets? Did the dreaded 10 min lock out happen for you? 

Yes I bought for the first group, so I guess when the window froze it managed to verify the transaction before timing out! No lock out, just an error that they’d been purchased already when I tried again, annoyingly had I have know it had gone through (I closed my mail app for efficiency) I could have potentially bought group 2 when I got in the next time

4 minutes ago, thrillhouse188 said:

Yes I bought for the first group, so I guess when the window froze it managed to verify the transaction before timing out! No lock out, just an error that they’d been purchased already when I tried again, annoyingly had I have know it had gone through (I closed my mail app for efficiency) I could have potentially bought group 2 when I got in the next time

Interesting. Thanks for the feedback

the exact same happened to me, when i paid it crashed and i only knew I'd got the tickets when I went back and tried again and it said tickets had already been purchased for my reg number, so no registration number lock as far as i could see. Then my confirmation email arrived and the relief hit. 

21 minutes ago, tigger123 said:

the exact same happened to me, when i paid it crashed and i only knew I'd got the tickets when I went back and tried again and it said tickets had already been purchased for my reg number, so no registration number lock as far as i could see. Then my confirmation email arrived and the relief hit. 

That happened to me in 17, nail biting. Thought it had gone through but had to wait 10 mins for the bloody email!

I entered all 6 reg details and got through to the next buy tickets page but just kept returning to that same page. Bizarre, thought this year once anyone got that far it was as good as done and dusted, seems not. And that was at about 6.10pm.

Edited by Cooter