Which browser worked best for you?

kalifire

I know technically this shouldn't matter, but Chrome (Incognito) was the absolute boss, for me. It connected when Firefox timed out and Safari didn't even get that far.

I was unsuccessful, but every time I refreshed with a private window in Chrome, it at least got through.

Anyone else?

I had IE\Edge\Chrome and FF open from my home connection, IE\Edge\Chrome & FF over a vpn from work using their business connection, Edge & Chrome from a Virtual Machine on Azure based in the Microsoft London datacentre, Edge & Chrome from a VM on Azure based in the Amsterdam datacentre and an Android phone. Not a sniff.

Wife walks in from work at 5 past 6 and gets through straight away for Wed on her iphone and then again for Thu. Go figure.

No joy though Birmingham had sold out.

1 minute ago, The_Amazing_Oblong said:

I had IE\Edge\Chrome and FF open from my home connection, IE\Edge\Chrome & FF over a vpn from work using their business connection, Edge & Chrome from a Virtual Machine on Azure based in the Microsoft London datacentre, Edge & Chrome from a VM on Azure based in the Amsterdam datacentre and an Android phone. Not a sniff.

Wife walks in from work at 5 past 6 and gets through straight away for Wed on her iphone and then again for Thu. Go figure.

No joy though Birmingham had sold out.

Huh, should have had an AWS instance going too mate and you'd have been quids in! ;)