Successful Coach Sale

Aragorn

I had 500mgb download speeds, in work on a brand new laptop and didn't get a sniff. So definitely has to be luck of the draw? 

But when people are on the holding page and it says it will refresh every 20 seconds, I just have the 1 tab up. Is it advisable to keep hitting f5 on it or have a number up and let them refresh themselves? 

I have a ticket, friend of mine got through from Canada. There in my opinion defo seems easier to get through from outside the UK (thats 3 or 4 times someone has done that for me).

I got to entering details for others before it sold out. 

We go again Sunday! 

24 hours on and I’m still devastated. Now me and my other half are arguing because I’m being grumpy. I have this feeling that we’ll never get past holding page again. Whilst I can recognise its completely stupid, I still can’t shake it! This year was the first year we missed out on tickets and we had to work it - I really don’t want to have to work it again or go the whole of winter not knowing. It’s proper put me on a downer and I’ll be this way all weekend waiting for Sunday -what a waste of a weekend. Stupid but like I say, I can’t shake it!

23 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

usually bosses should honour pre arranged holiday ( maybe try googling it)  .... maybe they will relent once they know you and if you have a good record and see its importance to you ... worth a try as one option 

Thankfully I’ve had a word and promised to do my best to try and change it, but in the (likely) event that that isn’t possible, I’m all good to head down to Glasto Wednesday with works begrudged blessings!

Thank god. 

Just now, JoshM87 said:

Thankfully I’ve had a word and promised to do my best to try and change it, but in the (likely) event that that isn’t possible, I’m all good to head down to Glasto Wednesday with works begrudged blessings!

Thank god. 

nice one :) ... take them up on it ... put a shift in the week before ... earn it ... you and they will be happy 

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

nice one :) ... take them up on it ... put a shift in the week before ... earn it ... you and they will be happy 

I will genuinely do my best to change it as I respect it when people are being reasonable with me - I’d offered to get the coach down, get the ticket and train it back from castle Cary to Canterbury to do a days work but thankfully they said no don’t be daft.

If they’d been dicks about it then I’d have magically developed an illness on June 23rd.

Edited by JoshM87

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Nope.  Nor with the general sale?.  Have not had the heart to come on here since.  Gutted.

Aw thought not ... get yourself added to this set up by @vintagelaureate

If anyone is interested in joining up on the spreadsheet can you email your details to: 

glastonburyresale@gmail.com

Primarily, you need to send your reg numbers, post code, surname and your efests name (if you have multiple in your group let me know).

Also let me know if you're happy to join another group to make it up to a 4. Just remember that you pay the whole cost up front in the resale. 

Once I've got the initial interest down, I'll share the spreadsheet so people can add contact details etc. 

Thanks.

good luck x

10 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Aw thought not ... get yourself added to this set up by @vintagelaureate

If anyone is interested in joining up on the spreadsheet can you email your details to: 

glastonburyresale@gmail.com

Primarily, you need to send your reg numbers, post code, surname and your efests name (if you have multiple in your group let me know).

Also let me know if you're happy to join another group to make it up to a 4. Just remember that you pay the whole cost up front in the resale. 

Once I've got the initial interest down, I'll share the spreadsheet so people can add contact details etc. 

Thanks.

good luck x

Thanks - we're already a group of 4 - does that make a difference? 

Did you get a ticket (as I say, I haven't been keeping up with things on here - partly due to sulking and very largely to do with going away at 2 o'clock in the morning after the coach sale! - I tried for general sale while sitting in Croatia at a quayside cafe - which didn't make the hurt any worse but the croissant was damn good!  We must have looked like right saddos with a laptop, tablet and phone each in front of us!)

1 minute ago, Beerqueen said:

Thanks - we're already a group of 4 - does that make a difference? 

Did you get a ticket (as I say, I haven't been keeping up with things on here - partly due to sulking and very largely to do with going away at 2 o'clock in the morning after the coach sale! - I tried for general sale while sitting in Croatia at a quayside cafe - which didn't make the hurt any worse but the croissant was damn good!  We must have looked like right saddos with a laptop, tablet and phone each in front of us!)

not as yet ... but im working on it ... and no that doesnt matter ... hope the croatia trip managed to take away some sadness x x