Successful Coach Sale

Aragorn

1 hour ago, Aragorn said:

Flask with beer in innit

Do the coaches have loos on?

Found this "Please be aware that for certain services where estimated travel time is two hours or less, See Coaches will not always provide vehicles with toilets on-board. If this is the case, drivers will be fully briefed pre-journey in order to accommodate stops where necessary."

7 minutes ago, Jensescapade said:

Well done everyone!  We tried but failed. Round 2 on Sunday ? 

We really enjoyed the coach.  Those asking about drinks etc, it depends on your driver. Ours from Manchester was Great.  We drank cider, the driver turned the radio up, decent toilet and we had seat usb chargers :) 

Praying we get your guy!

• Like 1

Congratulations to those successful tonight and commiserations to those not. I was one of the very lucky ones thanks to @noplacelikehome! All hands on decks on Sunday. For those asking about the coach... every time I’ve been on it they’ve asked us not to drink. In 2016 he practically begged us to as it was a miserable journey. Sit at the back and you can do it in secret. I’ve always had a toilet on board but it is a long journey. Good luck Inn Sunday lovelies!  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jensescapade said:

Well done everyone!  We tried but failed. Round 2 on Sunday ? 

We really enjoyed the coach.  Those asking about drinks etc, it depends on your driver. Ours from Manchester was Great.  We drank cider, the driver turned the radio up, decent toilet and we had seat usb chargers :) 

We managed to get Manchester, what time did you get out of curiosity.

Tried two times once 2019 now 2020 successful both thank God, this years the big one and I am glad we got them. Need another three for our group now.

32 minutes ago, rmartin1803 said:

Never got a sniff luckily enough one of my mates got through and got Bristol Wednesday morning returns delighted !! how did you get on @Ayrshire Chris

No luck, on to Sunday now! After a long wait on the holding page managed to get registrations entered, hit proceed only to see sold out appear! 

After failing to get tickets for 2019, I pretty much avoided this part of the site, save for a few non-Glasto threads. Just felt pointless and was hard to see everyone talking about it when I couldn't go. So glad that it won't be like that this time, and I just hope there'll be many more of us jumping on the Glasto hype train on Sunday :)

Me and my Mrs we’re going to go for coach tix but she gave me the wrong registration (her dads) and I knew she had, so I helped mates try and get through. Used my phone on 4g and got through to select departures 1x then when clicked through it hung. That was the closest me or my mates got.

were all in for Sunday now. An additional 2 people now have forced their way into our group for a total of 7 required. They’re my mate’s mates so we’ve decided to split the group into 2 - me and my Mrs and her dad trying for us 3, my mates trying for them and their mates with all reg available to each party in case 1 is successful early and can try and get back in.

that seemed like total carnage though so not looking forward to Sunday. Mental note: don’t get too pissed up at the King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard gig

Edited by mungo57