Successful Coach Sale

Aragorn

Just now, dogeggs said:

Not even a sniff. Did everyone get that white holding page..or was it just me?

Seems like that's what everyone got- they did say on the ticket info page that you'd either get the grey holding page, or if it was especially busy you might get a lower cache (or whatever the term is), more basic holding page

Nada

Wednesday not past holding, Thursday through to location and time selection before getting bounced in and out and then nothing. 

Well done if you did. That was my Plan B, only decided to have a go at 4pm so see you on Sunday. I know all the codes work and the website hasn’t changed 

Got the email, so it's official, we're going! Clicked pay on chrome and the while thing froze, got through again and tried and got the error saying tickets already purchased for that registration. Checked my bank and the transaction came up, then got the email shortly after. Bought the wrong tickets (single instead of return) and had a mild panic attack having no idea whether I'd actually bought them or not, but here we are! Congrats all that got them, good luck on Sunday for those who didn't!

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, dogeggs said:

Had the same thing myself, and it took 8 minutes just to get that. I suspect I’ll be seeing it a lot more on Sunday, though hopefully not for the entire sale. :)

17 minutes ago, dogeggs said:

On my phone 4G with 02 could not even get to the page where you choose the day you want to book for 

Laptop on WiFi got through

There was me hoping that helping out some random stranger last year might’ve bagged me some karma points with the ticket gods. Hadn’t considered that maybe I’ve used up all my luck too.

But...massive congrats to fresh ticket holders, you lucky, lucky buggers.