Successful Coach Sale

Aragorn

That was fucking brutal. 6 of us trying, only two got through to the holding page. Rest of us just kept getting the time out error. Our first timer friend got through and spent about 5 minutes whatsapping us about what to do, and somehow we managed to bag them! No rhyme or reason to this thing 

One friend got through out of 3 of us. She was on a work pc, on chrome, no auto-refresh. She literally sent us a screenshot of the booking confirmation screen at 18:02, very lucky! 5am from London. 

She just told the other two of us to stop being negative about it and she got straight through! -cannot promise positivity will work for all.

Well done all with tickets, I'm trying again Sunday for friends now, fingers crossed!

Got tickets from Bristol on Wednesday morning. So excited after missing out last year, I just about had a heart attack when the booking page came up. My girlfriend has family in Bristol so heading from there works out well for us. I'm not normally superstitious but last year I was trying with a new laptop and never got through at all so I brought out the old laptop that always worked but hasn't been used for a few years and that did the trick!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Got tickets from Bristol on Wednesday morning. So excited after missing out last year, I just about had a heart attack when the booking page came up. My girlfriend has family in Bristol so heading from there works out well for us. I'm not normally superstitious but last year I was trying with a new laptop and never got through at all so I brought out the old laptop that always worked but hasn't been used for a few years and that did the trick!

Made up for you mate! 

• Upvote 1