Ready to Go ... The im set up thread

Crazyfool01

Setup and ready to rock and roll .... just need to wire in desktop and make sure screens are set to stay on and hotspot the iPads ....2 cards ready ... batteries and reg details ready .... post your photos below .... and lets see how badly prepared I am 

(its all luck anyway and I will probably just use the desktop) 

IMG_5080.jpeg

1 minute ago, bloom92 said:

I just woke up! I am setting up now. I may be wrong - is that two browsers on your Mac, crazyfool1? Wouldn’t refreshing both browsers exceed the refresh limit? I like your hat, I bet it has a fantastic story. 

ill keep one on efests probably or just let it refresh manually ..... its a hat thats been made over a few festivals .... im fancy dress mad ... it was on BBC website for opening day last year .... stick around and you will see plenty more of the hat / hats :) 

31 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Setup and ready to rock and roll .... just need to wire in desktop and make sure screens are set to stay on and hotspot the iPads ....2 cards ready ... batteries and reg details ready .... post your photos below .... and lets see how badly prepared I am 

(its all luck anyway and I will probably just use the desktop) 

IMG_5080.jpeg

Our H&S guys would be having kittens at that "workstation" setup - think of your back, man!

Thinking I might have a fishfinger sandwich. Maybe cheese and pickle. Hopefully the router is a nice solid blue colour when I can be arsed to climb the stairs to office. Just thinking I outta jot down reference numbers and postcodes onto scrap of paper. Hopefully I'll find a biro that works that isn't red. Hate red biros as they remind me of teachers and debt.

Thinking I may go for cheese and pickle as less messy than ketchup. Yep that's me sorted. Good luck to all and don't mess up ya keyboards with ketchup. You have been warned. ?