Registration Details - How Precise?

glastonoob2020

How precise do the registration details have to be?

The reason I ask is I've had two separate email confirmations, with two slight variants on my name:

Mr Joe Bloggs
Mr. Joe Bloggs

and a few of my friends have provided me details that don't contain a title, e.g.

Joe Bloggs

Has anyone got any experience of this causing issues, or is the tool sophisticated enough to accept all these variants?

Also, what information will be required on the ticket page? Is it just:

Name
Reg number
Postcode

As always, apologies if this has been covered previously, I couldn't find anything when searching.

18 minutes ago, glastonoob2020 said:

How precise do the registration details have to be?

The reason I ask is I've had two separate email confirmations, with two slight variants on my name:

Mr Joe Bloggs
Mr. Joe Bloggs

and a few of my friends have provided me details that don't contain a title, e.g.

Joe Bloggs

Has anyone got any experience of this causing issues, or is the tool sophisticated enough to accept all these variants?

Also, what information will be required on the ticket page? Is it just:

Name
Reg number
Postcode

As always, apologies if this has been covered previously, I couldn't find anything when searching.

The only things you need to get a ticket in the sale is your registration number and postcode. The See database will then return the name registered against those details and you are required to confirm this as correct. Name title, whether absent or present, does not come into it.

5 hours ago, northernringo said:

The consensus seems to be it doesn't matter if you put a space or not.

Worryingly one of my group put theirr postcode as Co. Down so I'm not sure how it will react to the full stop.

Interesting to see if See systems reject an invalid postcode. Hope it doesn't bigger up your group buying ?

On 10/4/2019 at 10:55 AM, northernringo said:

The consensus seems to be it doesn't matter if you put a space or not.

Worryingly one of my group put theirr postcode as Co. Down so I'm not sure how it will react to the full stop.

Sounds like it might get rejected, sadly you might have to leave this person out. 

Charm x