Where will you be trying for tickets?

bloom92

Geneva Airport, which fills me with dread. Meanwhile there are only 2/5 of us available to try today and the other one is in a major corporate office in London. 

Big question is do I pay for a lounge for my inevitably delayed easyjet flight? Benefit of smaller used network? 

I missed out last year and would love to go for the 50th. I met some lovely new friends since moving to Switzerland last November and 3 of them and 1 of their brothers are in. I know they would all love it and I'd really like to share such a special place with them. 

At home tonight where I've banned all other use of the internet from 5:30-6:30. My office Sunday where there's only ever me and weekend security guard Dave who seems baffled every time I turn up at half 8 on a Sunday for an hour. 

Was going to stay at work tonight but had a dream that I stayed til 6 and got hassled constantly I missed the tickets.

28 minutes ago, AmazingAbby said:

At home tonight where I've banned all other use of the internet from 5:30-6:30. My office Sunday where there's only ever me and weekend security guard Dave who seems baffled every time I turn up at half 8 on a Sunday for an hour. 

Was going to stay at work tonight but had a dream that I stayed til 6 and got hassled constantly I missed the tickets.

I think it's time to get Dave's F5 finger trained. 

• Upvote 2