F5 interval? How often is too much?

Chinakat

Sorry if this is an obvious/old question...

When I reload in Firefox on my desktop there's a wait of a second or so for the reload to complete . If I wait for this  each time, my total F5 presses would be  fewer than if I just keep pressing (up to the bot limit of 60, obviously!).  Does that wait make any difference? If I just keep pressing regardless, am I wasting my time unless the whole reload completes first?

On my (Android) phone  a page reload is completed by the line moving across the screen left to right. Do I have to wait for this to complete before trying again?

Also, any point in pressing CTRL+F5 rather than just F5 ?

any advice appreciated!

Edited by Chinakat
confused question

You need time for the post request (your details) to be sent to see's server, the server to decide wether or not you have a booking slot, then for the server to return that information to your browser, either by giving you back the holding screen, or a booking page. 

In short, you want the page to finish loading.

You can see if it has (in chrome at least) by looking where the small icon is in the tab you're in - as you refresh, theres a spinner that disappears when the page is fully loaded.

Hope that helps.