Sunday Sale Query

grazynia

Below is a snap shot of advice for Buying Glasto Tickets on Radio X.  I’m a bit confused. What does ‘If an attempt to book has already been held against your registration number’ mean. So if I get in and one of my friends trying for me to get in does that mean we are both stuffed !!!

It's not uncommon for people to complain of registration numbers seeming to not work once they get on the booking page, and now the festival has indeed confirmed that "registration numbers will be locked for up to 10 minutes" for the following reasons:

- If your card details are entered incorrectly

- If an attempt to book has already been held against your registration number

- If your five minutes on the booking page ends

Sorry nobody responded to this and now it's a bit late for you. Just means if you're in Two groups of six with different reg numbers to max your chance and one of them gets tickets for you, if the other group trying gets to the page and enters your details the page after it will error because one reg number has already purchased tickets and it will fail for the whole group. 

Hence why you must only be in one group of six reg numbers. 

Hope that makes sense