Travel from Scotland

purplesky

We're thinking we'll try and go for the Wednsday coach package but concerned about how late we'll get there.

Anyone got the coach from Edinburgh in previous years? What time does it generally leave?

If we don't get the coach we'll probably drive down on the Tuesday but none of us are keen to drive back on the Monday, surprisingly! ?

We're all first timers so, any tips, advice, previous experiences around travel are most welcome! ?

Doesn't answer your question but I travelled from Edinburgh last year (via Liverpool to meet friends). Did it by train as we left it too late to sort coaches

Cant describe how much I wished I had I'd booked onto a National Express coach back. We queues to get a bus back to the train station was brutal, the queues for See coaches were not great and there's no way I'd feel safe to drive all that way North on Monday.

Think if I get a coach ticket this year (from Liverpool) I'll book a National Express ticket for the Monday back to Edinburgh anyway.

Edited by MaxPower