Pukkelpop 2020

TheNewUnion

3 hours ago, Warriorandweirdo said:

That's too bad, hope the line up won't be as bad as 2018, but I'm starting to fear.

Pukkelpop is what you make it really - as you live in Belgium I'm sure I don't need to highlight how it's not RW and all about the, 'big' names. 2018? Saw loads of amazing sets that year, including possibly one of my favourite ever from Justice. Guy J b2b Patrice Baumel was also probably the best DJ set I've seen there too so all in all was a pretty decent year for me. Haven't even mentioned Bicep, Confidence Man, RBCF, Todd Terje, King Gizz, Vitalic and loads of other stuff that was pretty ace!

Gonna throw Kraftwerk 3D into the, 'possible but unlikely mix for the Marquee headline spot' thing. How mad would that be? Think we're looking at next Tuesday for the first names but that's just a guess.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, xydroh said:

I see room for a metal day with slipknot, limp bizkit, fever 333, I prevail closeby

No way Pkp is going to book such an alternative headliner (Slipknot). The most alternative they're going these days are acts such as Bon Iver and Tame Impala. 

If I have to make a prediction of the headliners it would be something like:

Macklemore - Dua Lipa - Die Antwoord

Foals - The Weeknd

London Grammar - Bon Iver

10 minutes ago, JelleCa said:

Would RATM really be that expensive considering they are already announced for some smaller festivals?

It must be really expensive. Lolla Berlin and Reading line-up are so weak this year so a bit part or their booking budget is invested on RATM.

Its almost imposible that PKP will book them. Werchter 2021 seems their logical comeback to Belgium after their hiatus.

Edited by johnybegood

More Dour names, lots of artists who played PKP last year

https://www.facebook.com/288732020256/posts/10162919020960257/

In other news, Crumb have been announced for Paredes De Coura and Koffee is ruled out due to playing a reggae festival in Amsterdam (Sean Paul is worryingly there as well) 

Migos have been announced for Block fest in Finland the same weekend but I really doubt they'd be booked again. 

13 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

Kinda hoping it’s soon because sziget increase ticket prices beginning of March! 

There will be some overlap, if you're deciding between the two then you need to choose between a line up over 7 days and one over 3. If I was a young man again then I'd probably choose Sziget, however now being a man of a certain age and having other commitments, Pukkelpop is perfect for me.

31 minutes ago, DDave said:

There will be some overlap, if you're deciding between the two then you need to choose between a line up over 7 days and one over 3. If I was a young man again then I'd probably choose Sziget, however now being a man of a certain age and having other commitments, Pukkelpop is perfect for me.

Did sziget last year and don’t have the time this summer to commit to 7 days so was either thinking 3 days at sziget or 3 days at Pukkelpop... would like to wait for the PKP line up before booking anything though. :)

16 hours ago, DDave said:

Sorry to double post but is there a chance it's Eminem for this and that's why they are holding back, similar to sziget? I really hope not as I have no interest whatsoever in his live show just thought that could be a reason why it's taking them so long to release the first names?