Pukkelpop 2020

TheNewUnion

For anyone who's arsed.

wish list date 3/12/2018, first names 11/2/2019

wish list date 23/1/2017 first names 27/2/2018

wish list date 16/1/16 first names 20/2/17

Editors play Antwerp Sportpaleis on the 1/2/20. Liam Gallagher in the Forest National in Brussels on the 8/2/20 & Lewis Capaldi in the same venue on the 11/2/20

Nick Cave is sold out for the Belgian gig in April and most of Bon Iver's has sold out for the same month too. Halsey's gig looks nowhere near sold out so would assume she'll be named later if she's to be there.

Edited by DDave

So early birds tickets are available now.

Same price by the looks of things at the moment but it indicates a price increase after the New Year without any names dropped. At least we're keeping the vouchers and not going to a wristband system which was rumoured on festileaks.

They really have missed a trick not offering instalments though. 

Edited by DDave

1 hour ago, lighthouse said:

Very well made poster, very bland name-wise.

Agreed.

I can see 5 out of the 6 headliners being there with the exception being Travis Scott. Can't see them booking him again after being let down twice already.

Aside from that, quite a lot of realistic names. I'd want a lot more quality in my first announcement though.

36 minutes ago, DDave said:

FKA Twigs, Suede, SondreLerche and Floating Points (ruled out though due to Dour) announced for Oya.

Can definitely see Suede in a Marquee spot similar to Franz Ferdinand this year.

FKA Twigs and Suede please...both great Marquee material! And Bon Iver of course! And Kvelertak (unlikely but one can dream...).

26 minutes ago, kilero said:

Cabaret Vert in France (20 - 23/08) announces first names

Martin Garrix - Liam Gallagher - Nekfeu - Pixies - Lomepal - Madness - Niska - Koffee - Badbadnotgood - Shame - Red Fang - Girl Band - Jpegmafia - Oxmo Puccino - Dionysos

I'd love Madness but they never seem to go for the nostalgia acts like that. Think Nekfeu is ruled out. Girl Band, Badbadnotgood, Shame and Liam Gallagher I can see being there.