Good Luck everybody for Thursday & Sunday

marathonsteve

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Ugh midday is awful...at least a few people should have gone before I get going. God so many people here trying. Jesus.

I've already done a few refreshes to get warmed up...

My desk phone rang three times and even though my office door was shut someone came knocking TWICE. I actually yelled "Busy!!!" in a way that may not have been appropriate.  

No luck today, but fingers crossed for Sunday.  it'll be 4am here and there'll definitely be no one in the office

I wish everyone on this site all the best of luck for Sunday. I'll be trying for three of my mates, and three others I don't know on Sunday. I would be lying if I said that even I'm getting nervy right now, and I'm not going. Lord knows how the rest of you are coping.

Remember, don't just F5. Use 'The Force' as well. 

9 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Had 3 messages in the last 24 hours asking for advice of how to get tickets from people I know who are trying for the first time. Seen a few on facebook talking about it for the first time too...

Sunday is gunna be a real scrap.

Yep. I've had two today who've not been message me for advice - one of which has a group of 11 first timers. There are alot people new on here who have said their first timers too - everyone starts somewhere obviously - so I think tomorrow will be utter carnage.

See usually drip release the tickets/booking sessions don't they - that's why you usually get twenty minutes to so rather than Ticketmasters instant sell outs of major events.

28 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Yep. I've had two today who've not been message me for advice - one of which has a group of 11 first timers. There are alot people new on here who have said their first timers too - everyone starts somewhere obviously - so I think tomorrow will be utter carnage.

See usually drip release the tickets/booking sessions don't they - that's why you usually get twenty minutes to so rather than Ticketmasters instant sell outs of major events.

I think so. I am pretty confident they'd sell out virtually instantly. Or They do it like this to keep the site as stable as possible.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop