Good Luck everybody for Thursday & Sunday

marathonsteve

26 minutes ago, Padgey said:

The worst thing anyone can say to you if you are unsuccessful is "It wasn't meant to be"!  These are the people who just don't get Glastonbury!

I agree. I didn't get tickets last year, and I'm still convinced it was meant to be, and some knob-end that arrived on Friday morning and left on Sunday afternoon to beat the traffic having only visited the Pyramid stage took mine.

I'm not a Glasto snob I promise.

I've realised that I haven't managed to secure my own ticket since October 2012, despite being at every festival since that time. I have managed to get others tickets once I've been sorted on three occasions in that time though. I'm trying for others tonight. Probably bodes reasonably well for them tonight but not me on Sunday! 

Best of luck to everyone trying tonight and Sunday and don't immediately lose hope if you're unsuccessful. Each year is littered with stories of people who are determined to get there, securing their way in by one way or another, just read the resale threads from the past few years. The fact that you're here obsessing over it probably means you'll do anything to get there. Keep that energy regardless of your result come 10am on Sunday and you'll be through those gates in June. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Oh Jesus it is getting close now. Didn't think I was feeling that bad and now I'm at "I need everyone around me to fuck off home" stage at work. Annoyingly I know there are quite a lot of other triers here...

i feel the same way. 

it's mid day here in new york and if someone comes into my office during this I will flip out haha 

6 minutes ago, Olshansky said:

i feel the same way. 

it's mid day here in new york and if someone comes into my office during this I will flip out haha 

Ugh midday is awful...at least a few people should have gone before I get going. God so many people here trying. Jesus.

I've already done a few refreshes to get warmed up...