Good Luck everybody for Thursday & Sunday

marathonsteve

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

You managed to ? sleep ?! 

I was a bit drunk after post-work dinner and drinks, so yes ?

Although I'm staying at my friend's house and her shit-hot new 5g router has decided to stop working. So I hope they don't mind me doing this from work. Fairly sure this dramatically reduces my chances though...

1 minute ago, Sasperella said:

I was a bit drunk after post-work dinner and drinks, so yes ?

Although I'm staying at my friend's house and her shit-hot new 5g router has decided to stop working. So I hope they don't mind me doing this from work. Fairly sure this dramatically reduces my chances though...

not really sure it does ... getting the slot is about timing Isn't it ... so hitting that spot at the right time might give you and extra chance to two in the sale but really not significant I would say ... but along will come someone with greater knowledge :) 

30 minutes ago, TheGoodWillOut said:

Is this what anxiety is? Constantly thinking about Sunday, worrying about what if, not sleeping, hot sweats, heightened heart rate?

And a feeling of pteradactyls flying around in your tummy? But essentially, yes. That is Tday stress

Its just typical ... ive only had 4 viewing on my flat in about 3 months ... all with at least 3 days notice .... estate agent rang is today 4.15 ok ? at least he didn't say 5.30 or 6 :) ... im ready but now having to do a tidy of my flat that I really didn't want .... I have things all planned in terms of checking and timing ... could be a good evening mind :) wanted to chill today really 

8 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Its just typical ... ive only had 4 viewing on my flat in about 3 months ... all with at least 3 days notice .... estate agent rang is today 4.15 ok ? at least he didn't say 5.30 or 6 :) ... im ready but now having to do a tidy of my flat that I really didn't want .... I have things all planned in terms of checking and timing ... could be a good evening mind :) wanted to chill today really 

Keeping busy is good for the nerves tho. I blitzed my mates kitchen earlier with stress energy needing to be gone! Good luck with the viewing. Today is either going to be very very good for you or..... :(

1 minute ago, Curlygirl said:

Keeping busy is good for the nerves tho. I blitzed my mates kitchen earlier with stress energy needing to be gone! Good luck with the viewing. Today is either going to be very very good for you or..... :(

will wait until after sunday to decide if today is good :) and thanks 

Edited by crazyfool1