Good Luck everybody for Thursday & Sunday

marathonsteve

I'm having a fucking nightmare here working out where I'd prepared to go from on a coach, what departure time is the cutoff and how much I'm willing to compromise before giving it up and going for the main sale on Sunday. 

All of it on the offchance I get though, anyway. Fucking madness, innit?

1 minute ago, Mardy said:

I'm having a fucking nightmare here working out where I'd prepared to go from on a coach, what departure time is the cutoff and how much I'm willing to compromise before giving it up and going for the main sale on Sunday. 

All of it on the offchance I get though, anyway. Fucking madness, innit?

Same here. I just shared the 'sell out times' graphic with my American friends so I could make them realize how big a deal this all is. Then I spent ages staring at the "2009 - 4 months" and feeling intense sadness.

Feeling really anxious about this ticket day. I have a feeling it's not going to end well at all. It's so much worse when there's a strong chance one of your favourite acts will headline. It's like 2017 again with Radiohead.

On the plus side, it's usually the missus and I trying for tickets but we've actually got some friends roped in this year!

20 minutes ago, henry bear said:

It's going to be fucking carnage this year, I can feel it. 

I will actually feel better if it is - I'd hate to not get tickets and have everyone else gushing about how easy it was.

But really lets just pray for a good simple process for all of us. 

3 hours ago, jparx said:

Feeling really anxious about this ticket day. I have a feeling it's not going to end well at all. It's so much worse when there's a strong chance one of your favourite acts will headline. It's like 2017 again with Radiohead.

On the plus side, it's usually the missus and I trying for tickets but we've actually got some friends roped in this year!

Same. Im hoping and praying I get through on coaches this year because I honestly dont think I'll be able to handle feeling this way until Sunday. 

I think I need to leave the fb group as there is a new post every 5 minutes from a newbie looking for tickets and I can just smell the carnage this year.