guypjfreak

How long you been with eFestivals.. A little bit of fun   

263 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you been a eFestivals member

• One year or less.. Joined for this glastonbury
    • 3 years plus only pop on about glastonbury time
    • 5 years plus.. Keeps you going between glastonburys
    • 10 years more or less lol.. Can't figure out how or why your still here
    • 15 years there abouts.. Cos your nuts.
    • How many are gold members

Here in the original incarnation under another name in god knows when it started. 

Dipped in and out but always here around Glasto events

Righto, best eff off and sort the IT out for 6pm

On 10/2/2019 at 12:25 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I like Shambala as a smaller but full on festival. However I now find myself going to smaller festivals than that eg The Landed festival and Something Else in the Dean. These last two tend to be a little more 'earthy'. I've also been to Equinox, which was a great little festival. I keep meaning to get to Bearded Theory, but haven't got there yet. 

Cool. Sound interesting. Been meaning to go to Shambala myself. My brother went to Bearded Theory and liked it. I might take an Internet look at the ones you mention. ?

20 hours ago, semmtexx said:

Cool. Sound interesting. Been meaning to go to Shambala myself. My brother went to Bearded Theory and liked it. I might take an Internet look at the ones you mention. ?

Shambala is an ace festival, but you'll not get any big name acts playing there. However the vibe is right up there, as is the setting. If you are in to fancy dress it also ticks the box.

If you are in to music (both live and DJ sets) then Landed is very very good, in my opinion. My stepson once went to Landed because one particular DJ was playing there. Apparently, it was nigh on impossible to get in to any trendy London club where this bloke performed. In terms of live music, yet again, it's not big name acts, but I've been blown away by some of the performers - by which I mean I found them mesmerising in terms of their skill. I don't mean that they gave me a blowey!

Something Else in the Dean is a very small festival. It's mostly crustie type people / travellers, but also has a great vibe.

On 10/1/2019 at 8:04 AM, Zoo Music Girl said:

I started posting in 2013, which is when I joined, but lurked quite a bit before that. Had a different username initially too! My heyday was when @russycarpsand Scruffylovemonster were around, was proper addicted then. Still check in most days though and I tend to set up email alerts for the topics I'm following.

What happened to Russy?

On 10/1/2019 at 8:39 AM, AmazingAbby said:

According to my account I only joined this time last year. I lurked for years (promise I'm not a creep) before that think I was just too scared to get involved! 

This is like me.  I lurked for a long time, joined last year but I've only just started posting because I was nervous (not sure why) :) 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, DeadAmos said:

I think I'm missing something

I think I'm missing something

Hello DeadAmos,

You're not missing anything, on reflection. I thought you had posted the same thing twice, so was just trying to make light of it.

I'm stoned and seeing things that aren't actually there. Oh Lord, how long is this going to go on for, I wonder?

1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello DeadAmos,

You're not missing anything, on reflection. I thought you had posted the same thing twice, so was just trying to make light of it.

I'm stoned and seeing things that aren't actually there. Oh Lord, how long is this going to go on for, I wonder?

Always entertaining Yog .... dont change .... I was trying to figure out what was going on ... I probably should have known :) 

• Upvote 1