How Big Is Your Team?

nikkic

10 minutes ago, stuie said:

In the nicest possible way, don't do this to your friends.

A friend (more a friend of a friend) caused us all to lose out a few years ago by going with another group as well.  By the time we'd entered his number with the others and it said already purchased, worked it out, removed and tried again, it was all over.

It's fine, we're all very well connected and let each other know what's happening in real time. We've done it before and never missed out.

None of it's a secret, it's just that the group of 2 are my parents, who would buy for me and three more (my good friends from the other group). And then the rest of us would all help out the 7th person - who none of us know except one person

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

Just now, FakeEmpire said:

Just the 4 of us - has been that way for a few years now.   Much easier to organise, much more enjoyable in a small group when there but the downside is a lot less people trying for tickets!

my best festivals have just been with the two of us ... I know others that will probably want to camp with us and ive brought them tickets in the past .. but it seems to have been forgotten as they haven't asked for  our registration numbers to help yet ... we might have a 4 dependant on bus sales so I might add 2 from here later in the week 

16 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Just the 72 of us........................ living in many places all over the UK and the rest of the world and with helpers galore outside of the 72 people too ?

Lots of hard work making sure it all works well and smoothly but worth all the effort.

im impressed ... but how are those numbers managed ? you cant all be in a watts app group ? that would be chaos 

Our group has been slowly growing over the years and is nearing 50 now. We've always gone for general sale but last year a few of us (myself included) weren't successful. I ended up bagging a coach ticket in the resale. The coach was great, so this year 4 of us are going for coach tickets, and we've got help from all the others - bonus!