How Big Is Your Team?

nikkic

On 9/30/2019 at 4:14 PM, Jay89 said:

Lesson learned this year, my group is now 6 as opposed to 2.

What lesson was that if you don't mind me asking? 

My group has fallen from 8 to 2 due to pregnancy, new babies and break ups so just the 2 of us trying for 2 :(

1 hour ago, thrillhouse188 said:

I've a similar thing, although I 'organised' our groups so we have fewer newbies haha!

That's what's freaking me out. I have no control or contact with these people! Some of them havent even put their reg #'s in yet which leaves us with the odd number of 7. I cannot handle this kind of last minute shenanigans. 

20 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

That's what's freaking me out. I have no control or contact with these people! Some of them havent even put their reg #'s in yet which leaves us with the odd number of 7. I cannot handle this kind of last minute shenanigans. 

Don’t I’ve been chasing people non stop to upload deets! Also worried about a couple of partners I don’t know as well who have been totally silent in the chat, made sure they were in group 2! 

On 10/1/2019 at 4:37 PM, dotdash79 said:

With groups this large what’s your success percentage and how involved is everyone at resale day?

Success percentage last year for the first main sale was around 60%, and we got another 30% ish on resale day. 

I’m very strict and mean when it comes to my group! If you don’t participate and help then that’s it, you’re out, never again. I give every new member a lecture about what is expected of them and what happens if you take advantage. ?

31 minutes ago, WheresMyTent said:

Success percentage last year for the first main sale was around 60%, and we got another 30% ish on resale day. 

I’m very strict and mean when it comes to my group! If you don’t participate and help then that’s it, you’re out, never again. I give every new member a lecture about what is expected of them and what happens if you take advantage. ?

but how do you know ? thats the issue with large groups (not sure what yours is ) the larger the group the more potential for people to say f it once they are done .. as they clearly won't know each other 

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

but how do you know ? thats the issue with large groups (not sure what yours is ) the larger the group the more potential for people to say f it once they are done .. as they clearly won't know each other 

Exactly,. Then there are those that are in 2 groups but don't let on. Once they have their own they are either going to say f it, or concentrate on one group. I would like to believe this is not true of efest people but in case I am wearing rose tinted glasses  I'm also hoping karma will prevail over these people. 

On 10/3/2019 at 11:37 AM, deebeedoobee said:

Exactly,. Then there are those that are in 2 groups but don't let on. Once they have their own they are either going to say f it, or concentrate on one group. I would like to believe this is not true of efest people but in case I am wearing rose tinted glasses  I'm also hoping karma will prevail over these people. 

I can assure you that there are efesters who are in two ticket buying syndicates. So as you say, which syndicate are they helping once they have their group sorted?

On 10/3/2019 at 11:37 AM, deebeedoobee said:

That's happened to a a few people on Efests and myself once but luckily still got our group tickets. 

Pick a group and stick with it.