How Big Is Your Team?

nikkic

1 minute ago, UEF said:

An annoying 7 last year. Think we've got 10 this year.

A political question for you all. You get in - how do you select the 5 others that come with you if you might only get one bite of the cherry?

I put my best friend and every year glastonbury goer along with the people who have had past ticket buying sucess and have a passion for talking Glastonbury at non Glastonbury times of the year 

3 minutes ago, UEF said:

An annoying 7 last year. Think we've got 10 this year.

A political question for you all. You get in - how do you select the 5 others that come with you if you might only get one bite of the cherry?

Bit of an unspoken arrangement, but we split the groups before sale day according to who would logically have the most fun together.

3 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

dangerous , if both try, you could end up blocking the other group. Always stick to one group only

I see your point, but we're all on WhatsApp writing back and forth, so for us it's not really a problem. I should clarify actually, that the fifth person in group 1 is a bit of a outlier (they only know one other person), so if either group got through, we'd put in the top six and then keep trying for the 7th. Seven it seems is a difficult number...

2 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

I see your point, but we're all on WhatsApp writing back and forth, so for us it's not really a problem. I should clarify actually, that the fifth person in group 1 is a bit of a outlier (they only know one other person), so if either group got through, we'd put in the top six and then keep trying for the 7th. Seven it seems is a difficult number...

In the nicest possible way, don't do this to your friends.

A friend (more a friend of a friend) caused us all to lose out a few years ago by going with another group as well.  By the time we'd entered his number with the others and it said already purchased, worked it out, removed and tried again, it was all over.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, stuie said:

In the nicest possible way, don't do this to your friends.

A friend (more a friend of a friend) caused us all to lose out a few years ago by going with another group as well.  By the time we'd entered his number with the others and it said already purchased, worked it out, removed and tried again, it was all over.

I had this last year. Not for me, I was sorted in the Coach sale but my friend.

It was heartbreaking at the time luckily we got him sorted for the resale.

• Like 1