Sign in to follow this  
Ken19

Pinkpop 2020

I would not be surprised to find Coldplay as one of Pinkpop's headliners. My predicted headliners for this week are:

Coldplay, Robbie Williams and RHCP

20 minutes ago, Ferda said:

Not sure if legit but reposting from ringrocker forum. RHCP supposedly playing Pinkpop on Sat.

image.thumb.png.93eafef011afe93a7215563d07a0cccd.png

This is almost definitely fake.

They’ll probably still play Pinkpop though.

Pink pop being mentioned In the pearl jam forums. An amsterdam show followed by pink pop seems to be the plan.

13 minutes ago, cc1989 said:

Pink pop being mentioned In the pearl jam forums. An amsterdam show followed by pink pop seems to be the plan.

I really hope not...too early. Just do 2 Ziggo's 

1 hour ago, Bcmrmaybe said:

I really hope not...too early. Just do 2 Ziggo's 

Apparently no double dates for venues on the tour like previous where they've done 2 ziggos and o2 London 

4 hours ago, cc1989 said:

Apparently no double dates for venues on the tour like previous where they've done 2 ziggos and o2 London 

That‘s basically the reason, why people assume they‘ll play Pinkpop. No way they would skip Amsterdam, but one show is unlikely unless a festival contract demands it.

maybe because they were late with their booking - if the show is in the middle Celine/Clapton - and couldn't fit 2 x Ziggo. 

Dimi mentioned that they planned a tour and stopped for a while. I don't believe in PinkPop. There is a reason that they played there only 3 times and RW tour by tour :) 

Edited by Kusy

7 minutes ago, Kusy said:

EV's daughter is 16 next year, big deal in US so they will be later than usually 

I think the schedule is: Birthday party 11 June. Watch the Cubs in London 13 14 June. Rehearsel at Ziggo 16 17 June. Showdate 18 June. 

21 minutes ago, MK1 said:

Watch the cubs in London??

Cubs v Cardinals at the London Stadium on June 13/14. Seems to be swapped round - in the summer just gone, they had Red Sox v Yankees at the same place but over Glastonbury weekend.

Though it shows how little about Pearl Jam I know that I didn't know Eddie Vedder was a fan of the Chicago teams.

One show at Ziggo must be the reason why they are gonna play two in Germany (or a second one in Holland but not PP). 

I just have a gut feeling they won't play PP. 

Chris Martin said there'll be no concert soon except Jordan. I don't think they'll play festival next year.

https://mobile.twitter.com/coldplayxtra?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1193647048928776192&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html%231193647048928776192

Reading the RW topic i believe the plan is they play TW on june 21 so they can also play pinkpop june 19/20. I hope we will have some news soon. @Ken19 any info on when they will announce something about the line up?

8 hours ago, MK1 said:

Reading the RW topic i believe the plan is they play TW on june 21 so they can also play pinkpop june 19/20. I hope we will have some news soon. @Ken19 any info on when they will announce something about the line up?

Tomorrow 10:00 Dutch time. (9:00 English)