Pinkpop 2020

Ken19

8 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

I think the popularity of Taylor Swift in Europe is greatly underestimated. She hasn't done much touring here, or hasnt done multiple Ziggo Dome dates for example, still doesnt have to mean the demand isnt there.

From what I gathered, her Reputation Stadium Tour dates in the UK didn't sell super well. Lots of papering the house to get the stadiums looking full. I do agree that we may be underestimating her appeal in mainland Europe, but Mojo/Pinkpop tend to book in a conservative manner. If data points for 2020 prove that Swift can bring in the numbers across Europe, then a subsequent Netherlands booking will become much more likely.

7 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

You know about some venues? Do they go large or any arenas included?

From what I hear large festivals (Pinkpop, Firenze) and stadiums (London, Stuttgart, Warsaw), apparently a date in Lima (yeah, Peru) might be announced as well.

Could see multiple UK dates, perhaps more up north, but that's just speculation.

I could stop saying anything, if that's what you want. 

Yesterday I confirmed that Pinkpop is releasing some news today. 
That's no guess, that's a fact.
So do with it what you want in combination with your own guesses. 
If you don't like confirmation, that's fine with me.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Set said:

I could stop saying anything, if that's what you want. 

Yesterday I confirmed that Pinkpop is releasing some news today. 
That's no guess, that's a fact.
So do with it what you want in combination with your own guesses. 
If you don't like confirmation, that's fine with me.

I mean you are teasing us like hell, thats fine and all and you can play the 'whooo do not annoy me, I'm an insider and I might go' act, but it really REALLY doesnt add anything useful if people have been talking since yesterday about the imminent announcement for today and all you have to add is 'everybody ready', which seems to implicate news at 10AM, which then doesn't play out again.

Edited by LovelessNL

Yeah, that's true. That comment today was a bit of a tease, but wasn't because of the time. 
Didn't think of it like that. My bad :)

The talks from others were about GnR and guesses about an announcement. 
My comment was a confirmation that Pinkpop will release a headliner today. 
I guess that was a bit helpful for the guesses. 

• Like 1

Just now, Set said:

Yeah, that's true. That comment today was a bit of a tease, but wasn't because of the time. 
Didn't think of it like that. My bad :)

The talks from others were about GnR and guesses about an announcement. 
My comment was a confirmation that Pinkpop will release a headliner today. 
I guess that was a bit helpful for the guesses. 

Well it definitely helps if an insider confirms it! Or at least that there'll be an announcement. We all go 1+1 = 2 after that, which obviously isnt 100% certain yet (though its very unlikely to have two big announcements on one day). GnR was a rumor that kept getting stronger, and this morning a bunch of (unofficial) confirmations seemed to come in through some German/Austrian media

• Upvote 1