coach/general ticket query

rob@twfabrications.ltd.uk

hi all

gonna try and get a ticket this year, the coach tickets go on sale first, so hoping to get one then,  if I choose not to go on the coach is it a problem, do I just loose my 50 pound deposit , or does the ticket not get allocated till you get on the coach, also if I ended up with a coach ticket, can I try for a general admission ticket and return the coach ticket or is that not possible 

thanks for any tips, rob

What you are suggesting is frowned upon, you would need 2 registration numbers to do it as your coach ticket would be allocated to your reg number, also you may get both tickets cancelled, just not worth it.  

Also ask for your forum name to be changed as you may get a load of unwanted emails. 

Charm x

1 hour ago, rob@twfabrications.ltd.uk said:

hi all

gonna try and get a ticket this year, the coach tickets go on sale first, so hoping to get one then,  if I choose not to go on the coach is it a problem, do I just loose my 50 pound deposit , or does the ticket not get allocated till you get on the coach, also if I ended up with a coach ticket, can I try for a general admission ticket and return the coach ticket or is that not possible 

thanks for any tips, rob

You cannot buy a festival ticket in the Thursday coach & ticket package without buying a coach ticket. It's as simple as that. And when you do your ticket is not posted to you, it is given to you on the coach as you travel to the fest.

If you try for a ticket in the coach & ticket package sale on Thursday 3 October you will have to buy a coach ticket from your preferred pick up point and pay a ticket deposit in the same transaction if you are successful. You will not be able to purchase another ticket in the general sale on Sunday 6 October as a ticket has already been allocated against your registration number.

Some however have been known to register twice as an insurance policy.This means if successful in the Thursday coach ticket sale they can still try to for a ticket on the general sale on Sunday using the second registration number to give them options if successful. If a person is so fortunate to get both a coach/ticket package & general ticket they then pay the balance on their preferred ticket when it is due in April. Thereafter a refund (minus appropriate admin fees) is automatically made for all deposits & coach package options where the balance is missed/unpaid.

Your chances of getting a ticket in both sales would be similar to chances of being struck by lightening!

Edited by Lycra