Tickets , Tips and Tricks

Crazyfool01

If someone has already bought a ticket with a registration number it highlights it on the form with something along the lines of "Registration already used" at which point you have to do a quick swap for another reg & postcode or clear the line and press "proceed" again and hope tickets are still available.

Sending positive thoughts to everyone on this forum. Who knows what the human mind is capable of? Hopefully some positive sub-atomic particles bouncing around the universe from my brain will affect that connection and get us all through! Only trying for 2 and never been successful so please throw some positive atoms back at me via the internet. Ta!

• Like 1

Final question ahead of tomorrow.. On Thursday I got session timeout/black screen for a lot of the sale not even the holding page, anyone recommend the best way of dealing with this? Just keep refreshing or should I do a browser close and open?

Just now, leej7 said:

Final question ahead of tomorrow.. On Thursday I got session timeout/black screen for a lot of the sale not even the holding page, anyone recommend the best way of dealing with this? Just keep refreshing or should I do a browser close and open?

I went back and forward again

8 hours ago, Mr.Tease said:

I personally don't think it's safe. Even if you don't give them your card details (never give strangers your card details on the internet! It's basic!), they could always get your tickets, you transfer the money, then they can cancel your deposit and have made a £25 profit per person. Plus aside from the lost money, you've lost your shot at a ticket.

While I agree in general that it's risky, just to say that I don't think someone else is able to cancel your deposit. I don't think you cancel until April and the way you cancel is just by not paying. But you pay the balance on your own ticket. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be a way for someone to do this.

Good luck for tomorrow all! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Suprefan said:

I got mine on 1 mbps 3 years ago.  Have fiber now but it didnt help on thursday!

Cheers. I guess that's reassuring. Well, hope it is! No fibre where i live - very rural. And the phone signal is pathetic-to-non existent unless i hang out of a window upstairs. Just checked the broadband speed: 0.83. Terrible, but functioning....

Edited by scorp

8 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

While I agree in general that it's risky, just to say that I don't think someone else is able to cancel your deposit. I don't think you cancel until April and the way you cancel is just by not paying. But you pay the balance on your own ticket. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be a way for someone to do this.

Good luck for tomorrow all! 

I'm pretty sure (and I could also be wrong!) I remember reading on the info page that you can cancel ticket deposits sooner than the balance date 

Just now, Mr.Tease said:

I'm pretty sure (and I could also be wrong!) I remember reading on the info page that you can cancel ticket deposits sooner than the balance date 

Don't think you can cancel other people's though? Just your own surely. You must need more details than just a registration number. I don't know though, I always thought the earliest you could cancel was by not paying in April.