Tickets , Tips and Tricks

Crazyfool01

28 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

Got lucky via my mobiles 4g connection (virgin mobile) laptop on super fast WiFi (virgin top tier) didn't have a sniff just got the page as if the websites crashed out. 

I did notice once on the payment screen there was a little countdown timer of 5 minutes saying these tickets are being held for...... Etc so don't understand how if peoples tickets were being held when they got through to enter card details they were still all gone when they entered their details as some are saying (if the timer hadn't reached zero and released them I mean) as according to the page they would have had tickets held for that booking? 

I got mine this way after it said sold out last year. I'm sure there are some See Ticket folk freeing duplicates up or something a few minutes after "sold out" goes up. Worth hanging on anyhow. 

1 hour ago, discgoesmic said:

Oh my gosh. There were 7 of us for 6 tickets, so we used a system where each person had someone they wouldn't get in. Just so happened that the sword fell on me!

Luckily, my friend got me in right at the last minute. That was absolutely brutal, wishing best to all of you for Sunday.

So glad you got in. Your advice got me the 5 I needed sat in the airport. 

You sir deserve a cold one on me at the efests meet up, which I will 100% attend this time! 

Seetickets beefed up their kit for tonight's sale....they added a 5th device to the DNS...which probably means an extra load-balancer and an unknown quantity of additional application servers behind it.  Tales of woe on this thread and elsewhere are almost certainly down to server and network overloads killing sessions etc and screwing up cookies.  Just goes to show that even with extra infrastructure the demand is simply so high that issues will inevitably occur. 

We go again Sunday people ??

14 minutes ago, Mr Benn said:

WHat was the advice??! 

Only to use the company vpn only if I was concerned about security, otherwise just use airport wifi. I went with airport wifi and with a very well timed click got right in

I used world clock and synched my finger for a 6.00.01 f5. No big secret sorry

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

what device do you use ? i know how to do them on apple devices ... they are available elsewhere but google might help more than me for those 

ah ok I'm with you, thanks

I was thinking there were shortcuts to the ticket page

Edited by Field Commander Jefferson

I was trying for friends as I’m praying for tickets on Sunday. I was hoping for good Karma if I got through for them.

Sat in my car, phone charging with 4g, think I may have been frozen out because it allowed me to refresh the holding page but after mates/see Twitter were getting Sold Out message, mine was still refreshing on the 20 second page. 

Karma...my car battery died with the radio on/phone charging because of the engine was off ?