Tickets , Tips and Tricks

Crazyfool01

Just now, mesiesta said:

I was not able to reach "20 seconds waiting page" with my 2 laptops at all! The only device that reached this stage was my phone... 

Exactly the same here, only the phone got to the waiting page. Last year we managed to buy tickets through the phone as well so I am going to be focusing on it on Sunday.

I couldn't even reach the holding page for the first 10 minutes! Only one in our group managed to reach the reg number page, but not until after Wednesday had already been announced as sold out.

Put all the numbers in, only to find Thursday had all gone by that point too.

Bring on Sunday ?

(And I have a guaranteed volunteer spot as a final back up at least, but that doesn't help my friends ?)

1 minute ago, discgoesmic said:

Oh my gosh. There were 7 of us for 6 tickets, so we used a system where each person had someone they wouldn't get in. Just so happened that the sword fell on me!

Luckily, my friend got me in right at the last minute. That was absolutely brutal, wishing best to all of you for Sunday.

What a rollercoaster! Glad you got there in the end!