Tickets , Tips and Tricks

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

Registration question. Had somebody have to redo theirs yesterday and since its the weekend, the photo verification wouldnt happen until tomorrow morning at the earliest, correct? And if by chance their photo got rejected, if they re submit right away, would it get verified before the 5pm cutoff? I know, people had weeks to sort it out but im sure its not a single case scenario, hope they have extra staff to ensure last min submissions like this get processed.

I'm not sure when the cut off date is for registrations but they're normally pretty quick to confirm/reject, even in the run up. Nothing's guaranteed so close to T-Day but fingers crossed for you.

I always remember my girlfriend changing her picture days before the sale a few years ago (was nothing wrong with her old one either) and when she showed me which one she went for it had people in the background so I knew it was going to get rejected. Let's just say she never saw panic quite like it and won't be making that mistake again having to re-submit with a few days to go.

1 hour ago, D-Low said:

I'm not sure when the cut off date is for registrations but they're normally pretty quick to confirm/reject, even in the run up. Nothing's guaranteed so close to T-Day but fingers crossed for you.

I always remember my girlfriend changing her picture days before the sale a few years ago (was nothing wrong with her old one either) and when she showed me which one she went for it had people in the background so I knew it was going to get rejected. Let's just say she never saw panic quite like it and won't be making that mistake again having to re-submit with a few days to go.

The cut off is tomorrow at 5pm. But since it was done over the weekend i know it wont process til the morning. But we’ll see! 

44 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Looking like i'll be coming in to the office on Sunday to try for tickets.

Anyone else going in to work specifically for tickets?

Yep. I don't know if it makes any difference because I've got through on 4G on my phone before but I think it just makes me feel like I've made as much effort as I could!

45 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Can't decide at mo - I got 2011/2013/2014 at work.  Last year I got through after 4 minutes at home on normal BT connection. 

We do have two lines here thou, so in theory could use two seperate connections + 4g on my ipad.  

1 hour ago, JoeyT said:

I’ll be trying at work on Thursday. And only just realised i should be at work on Sunday morning too, but not gonna chance it, as internet there is a joke at the best of times, so will be ‘working’ from home hah!

1 hour ago, JoeyT said:

Staying late Thursday to try, if unsuccessful might also come in Sunday.

Hoping it doesn't come to that though, my only experience ticket buying in the office was Tyler, The Creator, where I got through and bought my tickets the second they went on sale, refreshed at about 10:00:30 after purchasing and they were sold out. 

Had my first T-day dream last night! Nothing too dramatic, just a lot of organising details in Word docs...

I'll be trying from work on Thursday and then at home Sunday. Dreading trying at work as I know there are some other people in my office who will be trying that I don't know directly - and it's always the case I can hear their experiences from across the room, which always adds to the anxiety...

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Had my first T-day dream last night! Nothing too dramatic, just a lot of organising details in Word docs...

I'll be trying from work on Thursday and then at home Sunday. Dreading trying at work as I know there are some other people in my office who will be trying that I don't know directly - and it's always the case I can hear their experiences from across the room, which always adds to the anxiety...

I'd recommend Excel over word as you can copy and past quicker

Coach ticket questions

Could someone kindly set out the order of once you are through when applying for coach tickets? So do you select pick up location first? Do all 6 of you have to come from the same pick up location? Are you better to select a less generic pick up location aka not London? then do you go through to another page to put in each persons details? Also how much are coach tickets on top of £50 deposit?