Tickets , Tips and Tricks

Crazyfool01

2 hours ago, clarkete said:

Every year there are always those who do it during (or most amusingly just after) the sale itself - sometimes including details that they really shouldn't put in a public forum. 

Who has time to be posting in a forum when they should be concentrating on the sale, they hardly deserve tickets, I only come on here when I’m done. 

Charm x

1 hour ago, Charm said:

Who has time to be posting in a forum when they should be concentrating on the sale, they hardly deserve tickets, I only come on here when I’m done. 

Charm x

Although last year bucked the trend (for me anyway....) I still firmly believe there is a 'sweet spot' around 15-20 mins in where the chances of getting a registration page improve...mainly due to reduced demand as people get tickets, those giving up, and those who get on FB, Twitter, forums etc to complain they aren't having any success.

Focus people, FOCUS!

17 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Although last year bucked the trend (for me anyway....) I still firmly believe there is a 'sweet spot' around 15-20 mins in where the chances of getting a registration page improve...mainly due to reduced demand as people get tickets, those giving up, and those who get on FB, Twitter, forums etc to complain they aren't having any success.

Focus people, FOCUS!

I dunno, there are so many these days who have said "even if you've heard some people are receiving sold out, you may still succeed so keep going"

1 hour ago, clarkete said:

I dunno, there are so many these days who have said "even if you've heard some people are receiving sold out, you may still succeed so keep going"

Can vouch for this, in the resales last year I F5'd on one laptop and it showed Sold Out, pressed F5 on another laptop a few seconds later and managed to get through to the booking page. At the same time my friends were still in the refresh/queue stage. 

God knows how it works...

1 hour ago, parsonjack said:

Focus people, FOCUS!

I agree, have got tickets around that time myself, its the point in the sale where the dedicated can get lucky. 

Charm x

Just now, Jensescapade said:

Hi.  I'm always on here reading the forum, but I rarely post.  Keyboard shortcuts were a great help last year.  I found it better than copy and paste for speed.  I've just reset ours up.  I hope that I get to use them :) 

yep very easy and i think less clicks ... and its very useful that they transfer between devices on apple and probably elsewhere too  ... dont be afraid of  joining  the madness .. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Yeah I've got a Mac which ill be trying for tix on

This article is the one I used to work it out ... and if connected between devices should transfer across ... I have shortcuts R 1 , R 2 etc for registrations , P 1 , P 2 etc for postcodes   and the first 2 digits of my card number .... as soon as you type them it will autofill the whole number 

LInk deleted (will do my own step by step after breakfast ) 

Its fairly self explanatory and I need to double check each year .... also make sure you delete them after as you will have them coming up accidentally throughout the year 

Any issues let me know 

Edited by crazyfool1
link was rubbish
  • Like 1

Hi guys, for those left to head up the organisation of a large group of hopefuls, the attached document that I've made might be of use to you! 

It gives a step by step guide to a tried and tested system that people have discussed on here and other information useful to newbies! 

It's not really 'tips or tricks' but organization seems to be a good start for ticket day! 

I made this document a 'Google Doc', which could be accessed and edited by anyone who has the link - the link was then put in our group Whatsapp so people could add there details to the document and build the teams. It seems to have been popular amongst my teams and easy to understand.

I know a lot of people will already have their own systems in place but for those who don't please feel free to crib off this one.

I'm hoping sharing this on here will bring some of you ticket success on the 6th and also mean the ticket gods look favorably on me!

Cheers and best of luck for Tday!

Glastonbury Team Sheet.docx

5 minutes ago, Billy Shears said:

Hi guys, for those left to head up the organisation of a large group of hopefuls, the attached document that I've made might be of use to you! 

It gives a step by step guide to a tried and tested system that people have discussed on here and other information useful to newbies! 

It's not really 'tips or tricks' but organization seems to be a good start for ticket day! 

I made this document a 'Google Doc', which could be accessed and edited by anyone who has the link - the link was then put in our group Whatsapp so people could add there details to the document and build the teams. It seems to have been popular amongst my teams and easy to understand.

I know a lot of people will already have their own systems in place but for those who don't please feel free to crib off this one.

I'm hoping sharing this on here will bring some of you ticket success on the 6th and also mean the ticket gods look favorably on me!

Cheers and best of luck for Tday!

Glastonbury Team Sheet.docxUnavailable

Thanks but can’t open it.  

Charm x