Coach Question

ian_sw

1 minute ago, Steveb72 said:

Apologies if this has been asked but can’t seem to find this one.  If I’m lucky to get through later on today and my departure for the Wednesday is sold out, if I click the back button will I be able to select Thursday then and try from there or will it put me back in the queue.  Thanks.

You'll be able to reselect. I think you can also reselect departure point too.

5 minutes ago, upshitcreek said:

Maybe this has already been asked, had a search and can't find the answer. I'm trying for coach for me and the Mrs as mad as it sounds/is, we're taking our 3 yr old and 6month old. Do I need to book coach tickets for them?? TIA

I think so... I am sure that there is an option to select additional seats. I don't know the lower age limits though - as in whetherif the 6 month old will need their own seat.

Just now, brettredmayne said:

Does anyone have an idea of how many coaches go from Newcastle, only seemed to be 2 coaches at 10am on the Wednesday  this year unless they was an earlier departure Time for others 

more coach tickets this year ... potentially more from Newcastle but who knows ... they might all go from Taunton :) .... 7000 extra spaces 

1 minute ago, brettredmayne said:

Does anyone have an idea of how many coaches go from Newcastle, only seemed to be 2 coaches at 10am on the Wednesday  this year unless they was an earlier departure Time for others 

No one knows, not sure they will formally confirm it either

1 hour ago, brettredmayne said:

I've been from Newcastle twice and both times the coach was at 0800. I think the last time was 2014.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Single fares are only available from Bath, Bristol, London, Reading and Taunton

Anywhere you can safely leave a car for 6 days in Bath or Bristol? 

What time did coaches leave Bristol last year?

We want to get to the festival on thursday morning from Edinburgh. Our bus (independent of coach and ticket option) in 2016 left on Tuesday night to get there Wednesday.

Should I chose Thursday during sale despite the Edinburgh coach leaving on Wednesday? (Excuse the potentially ridiculous question)

24 minutes ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

We want to get to the festival on thursday morning from Edinburgh. Our bus (independent of coach and ticket option) in 2016 left on Tuesday night to get there Wednesday.

Should I chose Thursday during sale despite the Edinburgh coach leaving on Wednesday? (Excuse the potentially ridiculous question)

Unless things have changed this year you don't get a hint of the departure time until April / May... so you probably want to try for Thursday. Anecdotally you stand a better chance with Thursday as it sells out later too. 

1 hour ago, Flysheet said:

Anywhere you can safely leave a car for 6 days in Bath or Bristol? 

What time did coaches leave Bristol last year?

I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to that. I live up North. But just off the top of my head, you could always book the car in at Bristol airport?