Visiting the site guide

Roger1

You could park at the pub and have a bite to eat before you go on site, we are going for a walk about this Saturday  while visiting a mate in Pilton, it looks like it will be good weather

I will take a few pics but I would of thought the site will be similar to the pics I posted earlier this year.

Edited by keepad

I only live 20mins away but never visited site out of festival time.  Amazing walking on the tracks remembering where the cider bus was etc.  Really nice to visit.  I'll be honest I just parked in lay by and walked through the fields as I could see the kidz field castle so I knew I was on the right track.  I didnt disturb cows and met a chap in land rover and just explained what I was doing.  Bloody ripped tshirt trying to be clever climbing through fences between fields!!!!

Edited by Cheddar Valley

When I got to the site muddy lane was blocked off with a no access sign, so unfortunately had to turn around. Didn't feel right disregarding the sign. Also pyramid field was fenced off. Seemed to be alot of work on site, easy to forget it's a working farm sometimes ?