Miss

Lysi

Hoping to go to Glastonbury next year but trying to figure out if there is a realistic way of me getting there. I will be coming from Brighton and the most convenient way would be for me to get the coach but want to know if it is cheaper than the train but can't find prices for the coach ticket anywhere! Has anyone travelled from Brighton to Glastonbury previously and know how much they paid? (did you book the ticket and coach in a package) like to know before tickets go on sale as I know they sell the festival ticket and coach ticket in a package.

I also have a discount code for National Express so would like to know if anyone know if you can use a discount code when booking the festival ticket and coach package?

To sum up, what is the rough price of coach from Brighton to the festival? (Like what has it been in past years).

Thanks for any help you can give!