Mighty Roiston

Hello Campers and Stampers! Tiz I the 'Mighty Roiston'. Back from the years ago. I'm going to the 50th next year. Gonna bring back the long running and 'Quite Fun' Badgers Versus Weasel argument. As an out and out Badgerite I demand full discussion prior to the mighty event at Worthy Farm. Jeff my head Badger is preparing flyers and merch. A massive Pro - Badger campaign is underway. SO! looking forward to 2020 50th anniversary Glasto. PLEASE NOTE!

PESKY WEASELS ARE RUBBISH. Ahem!

angrybadger.jpeg

Edited by Mighty Roiston
wrong image

Hello from 'JEFF' Chief Campsite Supervisor of all things Badger. On arrival at site we will be occupying our year 2000 camping zone. The Badger Zone Crew will erect the marquees and dig the burrows as usual. Opposite the Pyramid Stage next to Lock up. B&W tape will be in evidence. NOTE: Orange is Banned as Pesky Weasel shades are SILLY.

what type of badger?

your common UK badger or the much feared Honey Badger ? 

also is it a fight to the death?

is it one badger on one weasel (hardly fair given the size of your common weasel ), maybe it should be 1 badger v 15 weasels .

until I know the answers to my questions I cannot vote either way, I need to be fully informed 

Never mind this; as a group of friends we once debated at length who would win a fight between a squirrel and a rabbit. 

A few months later my friend actually witnessed one. He felt the rabbit came out on top as ultimately the squirrel made its getaway. 

40 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Never mind this; as a group of friends we once debated at length who would win a fight between a squirrel and a rabbit. 

A few months later my friend actually witnessed one. He felt the rabbit came out on top as ultimately the squirrel made its getaway. 

Rabbits are nails, ours regularly twats the dog and dominates him here. 

• Like 1