Jump to content

Fire in our house! But Bellvís poster survives!


mumzilla
 Share

Recommended Posts

Everyone is fine. The fire brigade think that it was caused by sun reflecting on a make up mirror which reflected the heat  to the chair in front of the dressing table- which then caught fire. The bedroom door was shut and the heat built up and an aerosol exploded which blew the door off and caused damage to the roof.  Unbelievable! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, mumzilla said:

Everyone is fine. The fire brigade think that it was caused by sun reflecting on a make up mirror which reflected the heat  to the chair in front of the dressing table- which then caught fire. The bedroom door was shut and the heat built up and an aerosol exploded which blew the door off and caused damage to the roof.  Unbelievable! 

That actually is very scary!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...