Rock for People 2020

Ferda

2 hours ago, Florabell said:

Folks living in the Czech Republic...what’s your government saying about lockdown measures? Surely this festival will be cancelled?

Yes, it will be cancelled. It's just a matter of time. The government might allow events up to 100 people in the summer but not large gatherings, not to mention the closed borders which will remain closed for a few months.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, qz3 said:

maybe you heard some rumours about 2021 edition? maybe dates?

RfP Home edition is happening on 20/6 (with limited attendance, strict rules and local acts only), so I guess it's fair to assume we hear (by) then 🙂

3 hours ago, qz3 said:

afraid that there is no space for RfP anymore :( https://greenday.com/tour

3 hours ago, Ferda said:

I wouldn't panic, not at least before June 20th. The original RfP date is still on GD website... 🤔

Interesting, GD announced all of the rescheduled dates except RfP and Northside. Hopefully it will be announced later. If it is gonna happen I bet on 10.-11.6 because Vienna -> RfP -> Rock am Ring/Rock im Park makes the most sense.

• 2 weeks later...