BB King's 94th birthday - anyone else remember 2011?

clarkete

Yeah, it's one of those gigs that I couldn't properly value until months later. I've been talking about it quiet a lot recently as me and some friends have been getting more into the older blues/jazz music.

Still unbelievable to have seen B.B. King - Radiohead - U2 right after each other. Even for Glasto that's a crazy run.

38 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Yeah, it's one of those gigs that I couldn't properly value until months later. I've been talking about it quiet a lot recently as me and some friends have been getting more into the older blues/jazz music.

Still unbelievable to have seen B.B. King - Radiohead - U2 right after each other. Even for Glasto that's a crazy run.

I'd been the opposite, had enjoyed a lot of old soul and blues tunes so have always enjoyed it when they've been able to lure an old legend down to Somerset :)