Hair styling stall at festivals

AHben

I am helping out at a charity who are  considering whether they might be able to host a stall/booth at festivals where you can pay a donation to have your hair styled/cut/coloured, in return for a suggested donation to the charity. We have contacts in the hair industry, so would be able to get good hairdressers to volunteer to do the cuts/colour/styles. I appreciate this won't be for everyone, but do you think it could work? Have you seen this sort of thing at any other festivals?  Any advice really appreciated. Thanks very much!

There's already competition on the block in terms of Glastonbury;

https://festivals.glamourandgroomingbar.co.uk/

They'll be paying for their pitch, so doubt that they'd be happy with a charity under cutting them.

Not sure about other festivals, as I now only go to small ones, where I don't think the numbers would add up for such an operation as you propose.

Thanks very much for coming back, that's massively helpful. 

I suspect the charity would need to pay for the pitch but, being a charity, wouldn't be in a position to compete with something this slick, so perhaps it's considering whether smaller scale options are available for smaller festivals (although agree footfall would be an issue!).

Edited by AHben