Self Confirmed 2020

mcshed

On 3/3/2020 at 12:52 PM, danbailey80 said:

Who's Terry Reid....? This is Terry Reid.....This is music....This is Glastonbury...

Cheers for posting this @danbailey80 I was also one of the uneducated, and on the back of this have just picked up The Original Album Series for 11 quid, all of his studio albums other than Seed Of Memory, so can't be bad!  

On 3/6/2020 at 3:03 PM, Greenelk said:

Cheers for posting this @danbailey80 I was also one of the uneducated, and on the back of this have just picked up The Original Album Series for 11 quid, all of his studio albums other than Seed Of Memory, so can't be bad!  

Pleasure! TBH I also need to investigate further. 

Edited by danbailey80

17 hours ago, thesoulharmonic said:

I'm going to be playing guitar for Caoilfhionn Rose who is confirmed for the Croissant Neuf stage, really looking forward to it :)

Congrats! I've added the first 3 singles from the album to the Spotify playlist - let me know if there are any songs more representative of her/your set.