mcshed

Self Confirmed 2020

50 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Burning the Heather? I'd never (knowingly) listened to them before but I really like it 😳

I think it's called Monkey Business.

Yaaaaay Bombay Bicycle Club! Came here because of what was said on Radio 1 but see they already had something to say.

Just said "We're working on it.", which is a decent get-out that doesn't make it obvious you're playing...

It's very special to see your favourite songs played at Glastonbury, and both their sets in 2014 were part of that magical one-time-only first Glaston for me. Their songs have a woozy, dreamlike quality which also goes well with the festival. One of the big two stages in the sunshine would be gorgeous, but I have visions of the Park on Sunday night, the early finish night, sunset behind them, the inevitable tears.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Simpo said:

Yaaaaay Bombay Bicycle Club! Came here because of what was said on Radio 1 but see they already had something to say.

Just said "We're working on it.", which is a decent get-out that doesn't make it obvious you're playing...

Good enough for me - have added them to the playlist

On 12/30/2019 at 11:50 PM, Gnomicide said:

These were phenomenal in an overly stuffed Soup Kitchen tonight, they'd be great early Park stage. Check tonight's Riley set on 6music or check em on the tour they've just started to qualify that statement. A tonne of fun.

2 minutes ago, sheerin_lfc said:

01ECAB72-2FC8-4C38-BB2B-C982C9114959.jpeg

Saw them at the this feeling gig with The Lathums the other weekend and thought they were excellent. 

1 minute ago, Dronx said:

Saw them at the this feeling gig with The Lathums the other weekend and thought they were excellent. 

Same here, great night - big hopes for both of them. 

• Upvote 1

Off to see the Mysterines in a fortnight. Really looking forward to that. My first gig for a She has a great voice. 

The Lathums don't really do much for me, what are they like live?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Off to see the Mysterines in a fortnight. Really looking forward to that. My first gig for a She has a great voice. 

The Lathums don't really do much for me, what are they like live?

Yeah it will be a good one that, she really has some voice.

Wasn't that sold on The Lathums before, but that new tune 'Fight On' is a belter, they came on to 'Caravan of Love' 💃 and then played a quality 30-minute-ish set. Atmosphere helped too and the lead guitarist had some skills.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sheerin_lfc said:

01ECAB72-2FC8-4C38-BB2B-C982C9114959.jpeg

Good news, saw them at Skeleton Coast last year, very impressed. 

• Upvote 1

Anyone know if this bloke has played Glastonbury before? Don't know if he's talking past or future tense.

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Anyone know if this bloke has played Glastonbury before? Don't know if he's talking past or future tense.

Was on the shortlist for Glastonbury emerging talent.  

Even if he was talking about future bookings, he doesn't seem like he's being entirely truthful. He's quite clearly never had 100 bag.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Even if he was talking about future bookings, he doesn't seem like he's being entirely truthful. He's quite clearly never had 100 bag.

Has anyone checked his bag draw?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Stop talking wet bro. 

Well, he's not quite Lizzo, and he's not quite Yeezy, but man! Hahahaha hahaha hahaha... So to answer your question, I don't know. 

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, sheerin_lfc said:

Yeah it will be a good one that, she really has some voice.

Wasn't that sold on The Lathums before, but that new tune 'Fight On' is a belter, they came on to 'Caravan of Love' 💃 and then played a quality 30-minute-ish set. Atmosphere helped too and the lead guitarist had some skills.

I think there brilliant, havent seen them live yet! Really hoping they get a set on the farm this year. Up Fuk Latum! 

• Upvote 1

I admit it.  It's 50 bag, 60 tops. I just wanted to be a big man in front of the kids...

dj_wZH2oZmEALKSJXF3WCNRtbHJxihQMAVMnuGOYAtI.png.ebe37cfb2b1587b99cb8536b9e856c02.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1