Self Confirmed 2020

mcshed

Yaaaaay Bombay Bicycle Club! Came here because of what was said on Radio 1 but see they already had something to say.

Just said "We're working on it.", which is a decent get-out that doesn't make it obvious you're playing...

It's very special to see your favourite songs played at Glastonbury, and both their sets in 2014 were part of that magical one-time-only first Glaston for me. Their songs have a woozy, dreamlike quality which also goes well with the festival. One of the big two stages in the sunshine would be gorgeous, but I have visions of the Park on Sunday night, the early finish night, sunset behind them, the inevitable tears.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2019 at 11:50 PM, Gnomicide said:

These were phenomenal in an overly stuffed Soup Kitchen tonight, they'd be great early Park stage. Check tonight's Riley set on 6music or check em on the tour they've just started to qualify that statement. A tonne of fun.

18 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Off to see the Mysterines in a fortnight. Really looking forward to that. My first gig for a She has a great voice. 

The Lathums don't really do much for me, what are they like live?

Yeah it will be a good one that, she really has some voice.

Wasn't that sold on The Lathums before, but that new tune 'Fight On' is a belter, they came on to 'Caravan of Love' 💃 and then played a quality 30-minute-ish set. Atmosphere helped too and the lead guitarist had some skills.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, sheerin_lfc said:

Yeah it will be a good one that, she really has some voice.

Wasn't that sold on The Lathums before, but that new tune 'Fight On' is a belter, they came on to 'Caravan of Love' 💃 and then played a quality 30-minute-ish set. Atmosphere helped too and the lead guitarist had some skills.

I think there brilliant, havent seen them live yet! Really hoping they get a set on the farm this year. Up Fuk Latum! 

• Upvote 1