Self Confirmed 2020

mcshed

16 hours ago, Sasperella said:

To be fair though, basically every other guy in their 30s is called Tom. 

That didnt catch on around here. I only know 1 Tom.... my Grandad was called Tom though!

What did catch on was the middle name Louise for a girl.

Emma Louise, Gemma Louise, Sarah Louise, Katie Louise, Sophie Louise...  it is actually mental around here for that. 

40 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

No, I think they are her sunglasses, but she should have!

Ah, she often wears a tiara, too. They're a decent outfit, I can definitely see them playing a couple times across the weekend (Williams Green, Crow's Nest, maybe even early doors on the JP). I know@Gnomicide is a fan, too.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Ah, she often wears a tiara, too. They're a decent outfit, I can definitely see them playing a couple times across the weekend (Williams Green, Crow's Nest, maybe even early doors on the JP). I know@Gnomicide is a fan, too.

Indeed, at least one of them went to my son's school too. Though he has no recollection of them. 

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

That didnt catch on around here. I only know 1 Tom.... my Grandad was called Tom though!

What did catch on was the middle name Louise for a girl.

Emma Louise, Gemma Louise, Sarah Louise, Katie Louise, Sophie Louise...  it is actually mental around here for that. 

Haha.... Rather predictably, my middle name is also Louise!

Are all the guys just called Matt down your way? That's the real killer in my home town. 

Edited by Sasperella

12 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

JJ’s fine in small doses. S/He seems to have forgotten that a light touch and subtlety is the key. Just spamming every thread with the same nonsense is irritating.

I've noticed they seem to get more chaotic when we bring it up and it goes from a post a day to multiple posts in multiple threads of just nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

JJ’s fine in small doses. S/He seems to have forgotten that a light touch and subtlety is the key. Just spamming every thread with the same nonsense is irritating.

I find them less annoying than certain posters going on about 'roasting' in every other thread to be honest

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Not a self confirmation but a user on Reddit is ‘confirming’ that Camila Cabello is there. Their source is within her management. 

Was kind of hoping she wouldn’t be there to be honest, not really my thing at all and feel like she’ll be taking up a big slot.

41 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Was kind of hoping she wouldn’t be there to be honest, not really my thing at all and feel like she’ll be taking up a big slot.

Agreed, especially considering how shite her last album was. Could have hoped shed get the anne-marie treatment but thats probably more likely for Mabel imo