Self Confirmed 2020

mcshed

It’s nearly March. Bands know if they are there or not.

If Biffy ain’t booked they’d just say no.

Right I’m gonna moot that Calvin Harris is not playing. We don’t really have solid info he is, but we have some info now that Royal Blood, Biffy Clyro and Pet Shop Boys are there.

Edited by Matt42

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Some bands just like to keep themselves in the conversation for Glastonbury. I don’t think they’re playing again so soon.

That new song tho. Fucking hell. 🤮

Grim init. 

Actually enjoyed the last album in the end, a fair few duff songs but whatever. This is next level tragic though. 

Don’t reckon Biffy are playing , just playing a game of bluff, double bluff and treble bluff. Made a comment on radio a few months ago on similar lines saying they were waiting for the phone to ring. Last thing they will want to do is piss off the festival, they may be looking for a spot next year. 

23 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

It’s nearly March. Bands know if they are there or not.

If Biffy ain’t booked they’d just say no.

Right I’m gonna moot that Calvin Harris is not playing. We don’t really have solid info he is, but we have some info now that Royal Blood, Biffy Clyro and Pet Shop Boys are there.

I’d suggest Calvin is more likely that RB.  Someone mentioned Calvin headlining the other opposite Macca and then he was suddenly announced elsewhere around Glastonbury time.  

Biffy could also sub again or do a special guest slot I guess.

34 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

That new song tho. Fucking hell. 🤮

30 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

Grim init. 

Actually enjoyed the last album in the end, a fair few duff songs but whatever. This is next level tragic though. 

Stuck it on thinking 'surely it can't be that bad' but god this is just dreadful. Never thought they'd go down the EDM-ish route that so many rock acts are tapping in to these days but here we are. Shite.

45 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Don’t reckon Biffy are playing , just playing a game of bluff, double bluff and treble bluff. Made a comment on radio a few months ago on similar lines saying they were waiting for the phone to ring. Last thing they will want to do is piss off the festival, they may be looking for a spot next year. 

I see you've played Bluffy Clyro before... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Superunknown said:

Grim init. 

Read your “critique” and thought “it can’t be that bad”.  Oh dear .... what were they thinking? 🤔.

I love a bit of Biffy and still hope they will be there, but this is seriously bad.  Not a good direction at all

5 hours ago, sisco said:

I’d suggest Calvin is more likely that RB.  Someone mentioned Calvin headlining the other opposite Macca and then he was suddenly announced elsewhere around Glastonbury time.  

Biffy could also sub again or do a special guest slot I guess.

Can't see anything for Calvin Harris being elsewhere Glastonbury weekend, can't see Biffy subbing again two years later but I don't think it matters whether it's 3 or 4 years, I doubt they are getting the bump up to headline. I'm going to listen to the new song later...if the majority on here think it's pants then I might like it lol.