Self Confirmed 2020

mcshed

4 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Not this one but I had someone contact me recently asking me to delete a Tweet about an act playing this year. While I'm pretty sure some acts let the cat out of the bag on purpose, when someone else lets it slip, it can be a genuine mistake.

Sites like the eFestivals forum (and perhaps more-so sloppy publicity from the A*******h and K****s people) must be a pain in the arse at times for the Eavii, who's best endeavours to keep their line-up (especially the big surprises) under wraps is constantly being tested by us. :)

1 hour ago, Mattymooz said:

@eFestivals You have knowledge of 2 Murder Capital sets (1 on Williams Green + 1 on a main stage?) or is that just a mistake on the lineup page?

Someone (can’t remember who) spoke to the band after a gig last week and this is what was said apparently, that they’ve got two sets lined up one being WG. 

2 hours ago, Rumblestripe said:

Holy Moly and The Crackers confirmed on Saturday to a guy in the audience at their gig "See you at Glastonbury" (My guess would be they should be on Avalon). They have played before IIRC

Here's one they made earlier

That is great news.  Saw them at Beautiful Days and they're awesome. be proper happy to see them at Glastonbury. Great live show.

11 hours ago, Harry MonkFish said:

Frank turner confirmed to someone on the Frank turner army Facebook group. 

I'm not on Facebook so can't remember the ins and outs. 

I'm a member of that group but can't seem to see this? 

Either way I absolutely love Frank, but really don't care for a lot of his music since England Keep My Bones other than the odd track. 

Strummerville last year was sweet though! 

8 minutes ago, Andeeroo said:

The spirit of russycarps is alive and well!

I had a clean out of some folders the other day and came across the "Russycarps Calls People a C**t" bingo card that someone pulled together a few years back. 

Simpler times

Edited by Quark

9 minutes ago, Quark said:

I had a clean out of some folders the other day and came across the "Russycarps Calls People a C**t" bingo card that someone pulled together a few years back. 

Simpler times

What happened to this guy? I keep seeing him mentioned but think he was before my time on here.