Self Confirmed 2020

mcshed

16 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

John Peel this time, I reckon.

Yeah only noticed she did Park last time after I’d posted. John Peel middle of the day would be great. 

Edit: and by that I mean middle of a Glastonbury day so, err, evening... 

Edited by the wonderwhy

6 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

As much as I love Angel I can definitely see her losing out in a clash battle as reckon she'll either headline or sub the Park. 

Yep, looking very top heavy atm. The flip side of that is maybe there's too much competition at the top of the JP/Park and she could be bumped down a wee bit, who knows.

15 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Really like OCS so would be over the moon if true.

I'd love it if they did a small acoustic gig as well over the weekend...

They have put a few things on social media from previous Glasto performances recently, i responded to one photo saying a return was long overdue and Steve Craddock liked it. It would make my festival if they were there!!

Edited by RossTC

49 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

After the edit, it's probably wise to drop from a self confirmation to a SR.

I’d be tempted to remove it as a rumour altogether , looks to have been nothing more than a typo . They’ve been posting all sorts of previous festival performances lately . Had it been posted as intended I doubt it would have caused any rumour ripple at all 

11 minutes ago, BackpackFullOfWarmBeer said:

As per their FB fan group, apparently The Murder Capital have told some people after a show this week that they will be at the farm. Would be happy to see them!

(Apologies if this has been posted earlier.  I didn't see anything when searched.)

Seeing them in Glasgow tomorrow, brilliant live band 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BackpackFullOfWarmBeer said:

As per their FB fan group, apparently The Murder Capital have told some people after a show this week that they will be at the farm. Would be happy to see them!

(Apologies if this has been posted earlier.  I didn't see anything when searched.)

Yep, Williams Green and another stage they couldn't remember the name. Saw them in Brussels and 3 times last year. Buzzing.

• Like 1