Self Confirmed 2020

mcshed

12 minutes ago, Quark said:

I liked it

I'll be there

It's a sign

“Quark - (TBC)”

Somerset live makes an article

Someone with a pit bull as their icon on twitter “Lol what the hell has Glastonbury come to ??? the who in 2015 and now Quark ???. I’m off to IOW!”

11 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

“Quark - (TBC)”

Somerset live makes an article

Someone with a pit bull as their icon on twitter “Lol what the hell has Glastonbury come to ??? the who in 2015 and now Quark ???. I’m off to IOW!”

As promised on these boards previously, I'll be returning with my one man show "Drunk Guy Staggers In Circles At The Bottom Of Muddy Lane" to critical and commercial indifference ;)

47 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

Word online that The Libertines self confirmed at a show last night. Was anyone on this website there and able to confirm? 

I was at the gig and didn't hear anything to do with Glastonbury, not to say it didn't happen but there was very little crowd interaction during the gig. Gary did address the crowd at the end though. 

3 minutes ago, Greenshed said:

I just had a look at the recent posts of the guy claiming this on Glasto chat and in the last couple of weeks he's had Biffy,  Madonna, Bob Dylan and slipknot all down to headline. Something tells me he may be full of shit!

And he won the ticket ballot!

I'm suspicious.

4 hours ago, baggie92 said:

I was at the gig and didn't hear anything to do with Glastonbury, not to say it didn't happen but there was very little crowd interaction during the gig. Gary did address the crowd at the end though. 

I was at the gig too and didn’t hear anything about Glastonbury either

• 2 weeks later...