Self Confirmed 2020

mcshed

21 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Carl Cox

my two bits of pointless Carl Cox trivia....

I have a Carl Cox mix tape from around 1989. The mixing is great but I reckon he'd be embarrassed by the tunes nowadays.

The very first festival I attended for eFestivals was Homelands Ireland. It was wet, so my mates and me looked a right muddy state on the flight home, while Carl Cox on the same flight looked like he'd just been through a carwash and polish.

9 hours ago, eFestivals said:

my two bits of pointless Carl Cox trivia....

I have a Carl Cox mix tape from around 1989. The mixing is great but I reckon he'd be embarrassed by the tunes nowadays.

The very first festival I attended for eFestivals was Homelands Ireland. It was wet, so my mates and me looked a right muddy state on the flight home, while Carl Cox on the same flight looked like he'd just been through a carwash and polish.

405A45DE-A914-4282-997E-24CA9CA0F71C.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Quark said:

Link broke, is that Skinner set or Streets?

Looks like a Skinner dj set.

"Mike Skinner has announced his return to Glastonbury for the festival’s 50th anniversary next year.

Sharing the visual for ‘Take Me As I Am’, his recent collaboration with Chris Lorenzo, it was revealed both DJ/producers will be appearing at Worthy Farm on a b2b session – “the first person to name all the legends in this video will be my guest at glastonbury 2020 when i go back to back with @chrislorenzo66”.

It’s too early to even confirm what stage the Lorenzo/Skinner hook-up will take place at, but we can definitely smell a stench of after-hours South East Corner naughtiness about this one! Mike Skinner closed the John Peel Stage as The Streets at this year’s event."

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Looks like a Skinner dj set.

"Mike Skinner has announced his return to Glastonbury for the festival’s 50th anniversary next year.

Sharing the visual for ‘Take Me As I Am’, his recent collaboration with Chris Lorenzo, it was revealed both DJ/producers will be appearing at Worthy Farm on a b2b session – “the first person to name all the legends in this video will be my guest at glastonbury 2020 when i go back to back with @chrislorenzo66”.

It’s too early to even confirm what stage the Lorenzo/Skinner hook-up will take place at, but we can definitely smell a stench of after-hours South East Corner naughtiness about this one! Mike Skinner closed the John Peel Stage as The Streets at this year’s event."

I am obsessed with 'Take Me As I Am'! its shit and amazing at the same time. V pleased with this one, him and Chris Lorenzo will be a perfect 3am SE corner sesh